POKEMON GO STOPS IN NEWPORT PAGNELL
Here are some of the C Stops in and around the High Street, St Johns Street, Tickford Street and Silver Street in Newport Pagnell. See if you can find them from the clues given below:
Please take care not to cross roads without looking, mind where you are walking so as not to bang into others, and don't step onto private property. All the stops below are not on private property.
If you have found a Pokemon Go stop that we don't know about, please let us know by contacting the Town Clerk on TownClerk@newport-pagnell.org.uk
CLUES TO POKEMON GO STOPS
1. Look for a Lions head in Well near a pub named after artillery
2. Club for ex Servicemen
3. Toll House
4. Signs at Ousebank Gardens
5. French Family Memorial
6. An abbey named after what a clock does and a black motor vehicle.
7. Footbridge Plaque 2006
8. Taylor's Cross
9. Queen Anne's Hospital
10.Play Area in a street names after what a clock does and black motor vehicle.
11. Near a place where people play with heavy balls.
12. Inn for the Bull
13. Where are the Kings Arms
14. Wrestlers Garage
15. Where the posh cars were made
16. Old George Pub
17. A plaque for the dead
18. Where the Scouts hang out.
19. Where was the Hob Goblin?
20. 1968 Phone Exchange
21. Newport Pagnell Map
22. Newport Pagnell club for working men
23. Chandos Hall
24. Lovatt Bank
25. Lovatt Bank Garden signs
26. Middleton Centre
27. Baptist Church
29. Where do letters go?
30. Where we remember those who died in the Great War and WWII
31. A church named after two apostles.
32. Shakespeares Building
33. A Church hidden behind a parish chamber
34. The Pub with a fishy tail
35. Cooling Memorial Bench
36. Where the Coachmaker's drank
37. My sore what
38. Newport Pagnell Parish Marker
39. History of Bury Common
40. The Native Environment of Bury Field
41. Newport Pagnell and the Civil War
42. The Railway that never was built
44. On the Common
45. Where Football is played