Property management committee
Terms and references:
- To look after the maintenance both internal and external of Green Park, and Portfields Community Centres including the grounds maintenance.
- To be responsible for maintenance internal and external of 80, High Street, Newport Pagnell.
- To develop and maintain a 5 year planned maintenance programme on all properties.
- To manage projects funded from the earmarked reserve funds as approved by the Policy and Finance Committee.
- To administer all matters of the budgets in their control including the setting of hire rates.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the Public Conveniences, Market Hill.
- To be responsible for the administration of the lettings and usage of community centres and 80 High Street.
- To determine the strategy for income producing Council Assets with reference to community centres.
- To assist in managing the ground maintenance contract alongside the allotments committee.
- Mark Lombardo
- Roger Hornblow
- Ian Carman
- Paul Day
- Phil Winsor
- Steve Urwin
- Paul Alexander
- Sam Langridge
- Chairman: Cllr Mark Lombardo
- Vice Chair: Roger Hornblow
- Officers: Patrick Donovan and Brent Johnston